Monday, March 8, 2010

Thing 8...Returned

I skipped Thing 8 because I was moving and didn't have access to my computer with which I can upload photos. I also didn't know what my "17 Things" pic would be of. So...I finally made a Flickr account and my account name is kirstinbacon.
The "17 Things" pic that I posted is of my daughter and husband reading. This might seem random, but I've decided to make GoodReads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing site with my daughter's favorite books as she gets older. She tends to love 1-2 books every two weeks or so, then gets a new favorite. So to keep track, I thought I'd log her growth as the time passes.
I love Flickr. I like the ease of use and have too many different sites with which I store my pictures. I'd like to compile them all on to one site, but have never found one site that I liked enough to put in the work. I like that Flickr is almost a social site in itself and I can make pictures public or private. I will definitely use this!

No comments:

Post a Comment