Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thing 11

I used Shelfari to keep track of books that my daughter loves through the months. She gets really addicted to a certain book and we HAVE to read it every night. But then something happens and she moves on to another. I thought it would be interesting to catalogue her progress through her love of books and keep track of some of her all-time favorites. I love how easy everything was and how you had the choices to put all the information (ratings, review, whether you owned it, etc.) right after you entered the book. I was a bit worried that it would be geared more towards mature titles, but they had every book I was looking for. I need to add more, but I will definitely keep adding to the list and try to keep track of Sophia's interests and progress!
My username is kirstinbacon.
I'm going to try and post a gadget on my blog. If you don't see it, it didn't work as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment