Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thing 13: Animoto

I just finished my video. I'm having computer issues at home and so had to use the stock pictures and music that was online. I really had not theme that I could think of using what they had to offer so I just made one on the upcoming spring break. I think I would have enjoyed it more with more personal items, but my computer doesn't like me right now. Even though it's not as cool as I wanted, it still looks very nice. I thought that once I put these stock photos in it would just look so rinky-dinky, but they do a very good job!
I think this is something I could use for my class. I was thinking that it could be a final project to capture the mood of a piece, or analyze a character and maybe what kind of video he/she would have. It might be a bit abstract for some of my students, but it was so easy to use and clear that I could definitely get my kids to produce SOMETHING!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment