Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thing 6

To begin, I'm very much behind. For Thing 6 I went to Weebly and created my website. It took a bit more time than I expected for me to actually do the website, but in the end I got the hang of it and it was really petty easy. I think the reason I thought it was so difficult is because I have a wiki that I use regularly and the setting changes and format changes were different. I think I just expected it to be like my wiki so was looking for the exact same "buttons" or commands. I would use this for classes because it's nice to have, and for your students to have, access to whatever you want them to in and out of school. I've gotten used to my wiki so I'm not sure how much I'd use my website at this point. Maybe if I get really technologically savvy I'll have a link to my weebly on my wiki and a link to my wiki on my weebly!

No comments:

Post a Comment