Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thing 7

Although I'm VERY excited about Google Reader, I must say it's getting to be a bit much to keep track of which sites do what. I'm feeling a bit of overlap, but I guess it's better to have more options to choose from rather than less. I had seen the RSS feed on many sites before, many I visit often, but never knew what it was exactly. I'm now following a few outside friends' blogs, which is fun, and I'm slowly getting addicted to some gossip blogs, which I DON'T DO!! I couldn't even name 3 gossip magazines. Although this will keep me more organized, I need to figure out which ones I really want to subsrcibe to and if I'll even read it all. Some of the sites will send me WAY too many posts every week that will just be a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment