Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thing 5

I've created a Twitter account, no matter how much it hurt. My Twitter name is KirstinBacon.
I felt like I needed to be at least 15 years younger, or be somehow famous to be "tweeting." I looked through some options of people/organizations to follow and actually found some things I might like to keep up on. I am following NPR, The Onion, Yoko Ono, Room to Read, Questlove, Bob Vila (yes...Bob Vila), Depeche Mode, and, probably the most influential, MC Hammer.
I "retweeted" but I'm not exactly sure what that does since I have no followers. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirstin,
    You are doing great! I loved your Twitter post. I actually have 2 Twitter accounts (one for my professional life and one for my personal- in my personal, I follow John Mayer (!), Chelsea Lately, and the Onion, among other fine personalities). I'm really excited to see how everybody uses these different technologies. Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete